Constipation can affect people of all ages. This common digestive disorder is causes difficulty passing stools and other symptoms are: depression, headache, bloated abdomen, abnormally large or small stools, mouth ulcer, bad breath, loss apetite and acidity.
Constipation can occure due to intake o certain medicamtions, poor diet, irregular defecation habit, laxative abuse, insufficient water, irregular defecation habit and lack of physical activity.
In order to get rid of this frustrating digestive problem you can use simple and efficient home remedies. These remedies can solve your problem and easy to follow.
- Lemon – the juice from lemons can treat constipation. Drink lemon water first thing in the morning on an empty stomch.
- Fennel – useful in treating issues like bloating, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
- Honey – beneficial in relieving constipation. Consume tqo teaspoons of honey three times per day.
- Castor oil – improves the bowel movement and stimulates the large and small intestines.
- Grapes – for regural bowel mvements.
Use these simple home remedies and forget about constipation. No drugs needed when you we have such natural products.